Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
Stay-home day!

When i call,
And you dont come
I dont know what i should do
Should i call?
Should i even count on you?

I'm giving all i can
It wasnt enough
To keep you in my hands
Should i give up?
I try to understand
Was it ever enough?
I dont understand

Yesterday, went out with weiyan to town after organ. Actually, we called jasmine to tag along cos' we're kind of missing those days where we 3 hang out together. Yea, but jas have got plans! So yea, i told her.. if fated, we'll meet! And guess what? We really met! how cool.. Anyway, Weiyan and i, once again went EVERYWHERE like how we always used to. I've got nothing for myself! But still, i spent almost all my money. How come huh? Weiyan knows it! haha. Yea, and we met hell a lot of people. First was Nadia and Sheikh, followed by Joel, then Alvin, Teck Ming, Jas then Iqah! Haha. That's a lot of people for one day of shopping. Yea, and we are gonna save money!! For our jackets!! Next week it is... i'm gonna get it! And headed back home with mummy and weiyan's mum. Haha. Both thanking each other. I feel so funny. haha! But it's pretty cool. And yes! Today's a stay-home day for Sherlyn! Yea, time to get some work done!

With love, on Sunday, July 09, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse